There’s great excitement here at Loughrea School of Art with the launch of our first collaboration with Loughrea Spa Hotel and Woodville Walled Gardens. Between us we believe we’ve put together a lovely package of gentle activities to salve even the weariest of world weary souls and all starting at an incredibly reasonable €155 per person sharing.
Here are seven great reasons to visit Loughrea this summer.
- Two nights B&B at the luxurious Loughrea Spa Hotel
- One delicious evening meal
- Transfers to and from Woodville Walled Gardens
- A Downton Abbey style afternoon tea on the lawn with freshly baked goodies
- A demonstration of plein air painting
- A two hour art class for all abilities
- A guided tour of the gardens and woods by head gardener, Marie, with lots of excellent hints and tips.
So shake off the city dust, let your shoulders relax, take a deep breath of fresh air and join us this summer in Loughrea, Galway’s hidden gem.
If you’d like to know just click here.